AOSA and Local Membership* (Includes all workshops) – $154.00
First Year Teacher AOSA and Local Membership* (Includes all workshops) – $124.00
Retired AOSA and Local Membership* (Includes all workshops) – $94.00
Local Membership and All Workshops (Already AOSA Member) – $60.00
Retired Local Membership and All Workshops (Already AOSA Member) – $30.00
STUDENTS – FREE (Please join AOSA at www.aosa.org. This is also free.)
*Must be a National AOSA Member to be a Local Member (Local Workshop Package)
AOSA raised national membership fees effective August 15, 2021.
Single Workshop Fees
In-Person Workshop – $50.00*
In-Person Workshop (First Year Teacher)- $40.00
Retired In-Person Workshop – $25.00*
*Rate change effective July 2022. $10 from each in-person workshop fee will now go to AOSA to help defray the cost of national operations.
Benefits of AOSA National Membership
- Access to Orff Echo, the quarterly journal of AOSA.
- Access to Reverberations, the monthly online newsletter of other teachers sharing their best lesson ideas, tech ideas, classroom management, and more.
- National Conference – one of the most rewarding and beneficial few days of PD ever!
- AOSA grants and scholarships for instruments, levels training, special professional development.
- Digital mentors – be one, or sign up to be assigned to one. A wonderful way to feel connected to the Orff community, and to give/receive personalized idea-sharing.
- Multiple opportunities for professional learning networks, book studies, the AOSA video library, and archives.
Benefits of Local AOSA Membership
- A warm community of professional music colleagues!
- Quarterly gatherings with lots of new ideas from talented presenters.
- Scholarship opportunities for Levels training.
- Visiting the BEST Orff Boutique in the country!
- Interacting with music teachers at every level (college student, beginning teacher, mid-career, retired) provides beneficial support and idea-sharing for all.
- Early-bird notification of job openings.
- Digital access to our video library of workshops (Note: Students must be registered members before the final workshop of the year to get access)