Please check back later to register for 2021-2022! We can’t wait to see you!
2021-2022 Workshop Schedule
September 18, 2021 – Franklin Willis
October 23, 2021 – Christine Ballenger
AOSA and Local Membership* (Includes all workshops) – $149.00
First Year Teacher AOSA and Local Membership* (Includes all workshops) – $119.00
Retired AOSA and Local Membership* (Includes all workshops) – $89.00
Local Membership and All Workshops (Already AOSA Member) – $60.00
Retired Local Membership and All Workshops (Already AOSA Member) – $30.00
*Must be a National AOSA Member to be a Local Member (Local Workshop Package)
Single Workshop Fees
First Time Guest – FREE with Guest Pass from Website Newsletter
Virtual Workshop – $20.00
Retired Virtual Workshop – $10.00
In-Person Workshop – $40.00
Retired In-Person Workshop – $15.00
STUDENTS – FREE (Please join AOSA at www.aosa.org. This is also free.)
Registration must be completed and payment made on www.cincinnatiorff.org or check received by Thursday at noon (two days prior to the workshop) to attend a virtual workshop.
If paying by check, please contact our treasurer, Leslie Hicks, at email@example.com.
Please make checks payable to GCCAOSA and allow sufficient mailing time.
If you have payment questions, please email our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of AOSA National Membership
- Access to Orff Echo, the quarterly journal of AOSA.
- Access to Reverberations, the monthly online newsletter of other teachers sharing their best lesson ideas, tech ideas, classroom management, and more.
- National Conference – one of the most rewarding and beneficial few days of PD ever!
- AOSA grants and scholarships for instruments, levels training, special professional development.
- Digital mentors – be one, or sign up to be assigned to one. A wonderful way to feel connected to the Orff community, and to give/receive personalized idea-sharing.
- Multiple opportunities for professional learning networks, book studies, the AOSA video library, and archives.
Benefits of Local AOSA Membership
- A warm community of professional music colleagues!
- Quarterly gatherings with lots of new ideas from talented presenters.
- Scholarship opportunities for Levels training.
- Visiting the BEST Orff Boutique in the country!
- Interacting with music teachers at every level (college student, beginning teacher, mid-career, retired) provides beneficial support and idea-sharing for all.
- Early-bird notification of job openings.