Registration is currently closed. Please check back in the fall to register for another year of workshops!
AOSA and Local Membership* (Includes all workshops) – $154.00
First Year Teacher AOSA and Local Membership* (Includes all workshops) – $124.00
Retired AOSA and Local Membership* (Includes all workshops) – $94.00
Local Membership and All Workshops (Already AOSA Member) – $60.00
Retired Local Membership and All Workshops (Already AOSA Member) – $30.00
STUDENTS – FREE (Please join AOSA at www.aosa.org. This is also free.)
*Must be a National AOSA Member to be a Local Member (Local Workshop Package)
AOSA raised national membership fees effective August 15, 2021.
Single Workshop Fees
In-Person Workshop – $50.00*
In-Person Workshop (First Year Teacher)- $40.00
Retired In-Person Workshop & Reciprocal Membership – $25.00*
*Rate change effective July 2022. $10 from each in-person workshop fee will now go to AOSA to help defray the cost of national operations. We will be making changes to the registration process this summer, but if you are a Reciprocal attendee, please register as such, but us the “Retired In-Person Workshop” option when paying.
Benefits of AOSA National Membership
- Access to Orff Echo, the quarterly journal of AOSA.
- Access to Reverberations, the monthly online newsletter of other teachers sharing their best lesson ideas, tech ideas, classroom management, and more.
- National Conference – one of the most rewarding and beneficial few days of PD ever!
- AOSA grants and scholarships for instruments, levels training, special professional development.
- Digital mentors – be one, or sign up to be assigned to one. A wonderful way to feel connected to the Orff community, and to give/receive personalized idea-sharing.
- Multiple opportunities for professional learning networks, book studies, the AOSA video library, and archives.
Benefits of Local AOSA Membership
- A warm community of professional music colleagues!
- Quarterly gatherings with lots of new ideas from talented presenters.
- Scholarship opportunities for Levels training.
- Visiting the BEST Orff Boutique in the country!
- Interacting with music teachers at every level (college student, beginning teacher, mid-career, retired) provides beneficial support and idea-sharing for all.
- Early-bird notification of job openings.
- Digital access to our video library of workshops (Note: Students must be registered members before the final workshop of the year to get access)